Folks,

Physics of Cold Fusion is still viewed with a lot of skeptism in the main stream
science (although there are still some international conferences going on among
this rather "outcasted community of scientists").  The experimental data
originally proposed by Martin Fleischman & Stanly Pons has been seriously
questioned by the main stream scientific community.  The main idea according to
them is that you could have nuclear fusion reaction at essentially room
temperature using relatively simple set up that makes use of fairly ordinary
electrodes (something like a car battery arrangement).

If you are interested in looking at the so called "Scientific Cold Fusion" then
visit the page:  http://www.teleport.com/~genel/coldf.html

Girish

PS:  At this time pursuit of Allaire's  (http://www.allaire.com)  Cold Fusion is
economically a lot more profitable activity!

"Bryan LaPlante" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/12/2000 05:34:39 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]