When users attempt to download .mp3 files from our live server, they come
up unrecognizable because a [1] is getting attached to the file name. The
code is correct and it works properly on our test server. I tried mapping
MIME extensions on both, that didn't work. I talked to another server
admin, he has had the same problem and didn't fix it either. I am using
NT4 SP5, IIS 4, CF 4.5 on both servers.

Thanks!

Jason Nokes
DistributorCentral