Should I post this here ? I'm not sure, but I thought you might know someone
who's looking for a job.  I have a position to fill, the following are the
qualifications:

Qualifications include 3-5 years of applications development experience, a
bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent; strong knowledge of SQL
preferably Oracle and Sybase. At least 1 year experience with Internet
languages such as ColdFusion, Java, HTML, JavaScript, ASP and similar Web
technologies. Strong problem solving skills required with the ability to
communicate technical information to non-technical people.

I apologize in advance if this isn't the proper channel to communicate this
information.

Thanxx

Betty N. Nwabuonwu
State Street - Kansas City