I am running CF Studio 4.5a off of NT 4.0 Server software and IIS.  I
noticed that I do not have a Remote Files tab in the CF Studio resource
area.  All of the other tabs are there.  I am running everything locally off
of this box, but that will not always be the case.  Is my Studio version
corrupt or is there a way to add this tab.

Bret