We've got a stored procedure that is returning about
600 rows.  When executed through Query Analyzer, the
stored procedure takes less than a second to run.

When we execute it through the ColdFusion page in
Netscape it takes 3 seconds, but through IE it takes
about 15 seconds.

The ColdFusion is handling the grouping of the data,
but it's coming from SQL sorted that way.

Has anyone experienced this behavior before?  Any
ideas of what will speed it up?

Thanks,

Chris