Has anyone run into the situation were the first time you use CFHTTP to post
to the server that it complains about the server being busy. If I submit the
page again it will continue to work until I reboot the machine. My info and
the error message is below.

Winnt 4 sp 6
IIS 4
CF 4.5.2

Error Message:

Error Diagnostic Information
Server busy or unable to fulfill request. The server is unable to fulfill
your request due to extremely high traffic or an unexpected internal error.
Please attempt your request again (if you are repeatedly unsuccessful you
should notify the site administrator). (Location Code: 25)

Bryan LaPlante
816-347-8220
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.netwebapps.com