From: Jean [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 10:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] fetching an image with cfhttp

There is an image that I would like to display on our intranet from
wunderground.com.  I already checked out the legal stuff and they
encourage this, so I'm past that.  The problem, though, is that this
image resides on their server, and employees here that do not have
proxy access can not view this image.  In fact, the rest of the page
waits to load.  I know that coldfusion has a wonderful tag called
CFHTTP, but I don't know exactly how to use this.  I have looked in the
Forta books and the built in documentation on cfstudio, and they just
list attributes and show no examples.  Anyone have any experience with
this or any ideas?

=====
Veni, Vedi, Velcro.
I came, I saw, I stuck with it.