Chris,

While I haven't tried it yet, I have read that setting the client variables
to a datasource allows CF to generate the necessary tables in a database.
It is possible that the login that CF Server is set to use does not have the
same permissions as your query analyzer.  Also, check the documentation to
see if you have to create a new datasource with a particular name to it
(ODBC), since this is entirely possible that Allaire assumes you want it in
a special DB separate from your live website database.  Either way, the
CDATA table is one of the CF generated tables for use with client db
storage.

Ryan