> I have been working diligently on this issue and I am sad to
> report that all
> of my efforts with recruiters, consulting companies and would be resources
> capable of providing a larger venue for this event have all side
> stepped the
> issue and taken a wait and see position. I have a few more people I can
> contact, but if anyone on the list has suggestions of who I
> should contact,
> I will be happy to do the leg work for the group.

I just got word from Robin Greenhagen at Greensoft that they will be
stepping forward to handle the location and the food. Now all we need is to
spread the word far and wide, and get a handle on how many people we can
expect as quickly as possible.

I'm still waiting to hear from Allai, er, Macromedia, what they're going to
do to promote the event. I assume they'll be emailing all the Allaire and
Macromedia customers in the region. We really should make this RSVP only so
that we have enough room/food.

Bryan - want to whip up a quick RSVP form and table on kcfusion.org?

-ron