Hey all...

I've just configured a SQL 2000 test server, and I'm having difficulty
logging into it through RDS. I've set up the datasource on the CF server,
both in CF Admin and ODBC, and the datasource verifies correctly. However,
using the same credentials while accessing through RDS in Studio, I get an
authentication failed notification after I enter the username/pw. This is
the first SQL server I've had, so am I just missing something blatantly
obvious?
Thanks!
--

Dave Gammage
Digital Prairie
www.digital-prairie.com
Er versuchte mit heiler Haut davonzukommen