From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Sheeran, Jean
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 10:44 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [KCFusion] JavaScript question

That is a very good point Bryan.  I will test this script with onKeyPress as
well, but not for this instance.  The reason that I needed this script in
the first place is the fact that the end user for this particular app has no
'gut reaction' as you call it.  They don't know that you can easily get to
the next field with the Tab key, and I was just in pain when I watched them
testing it yesterday typing in 2 characters, going to the mouse, aiming, and
clicking, rinsing and repeating.

:P

<insert random derogatory comment about end users here>