Is anyone using Crystal Reports for their reporting from the web?

We are using it and having some major problems.  We've used it over the last
year but now we are having problems getting reports to run.  We are getting
the error:

Error in File : Cannot open SQL server. [On Page Server: e.i.net]

We are using Oracle 8i, Windows NT Server, windows 2000 on the client.  We
are calling the report from javascript including some CF Variables.  We have
some reports which work fine and then others which give this error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Jeff Brown
State Street