I am a fairly new CF developer, and have a basic question.  Is there a way
to make data elements into links that are returned in a cfgrid?  I've laid
out the grid and columns, and tried specifying an href in the cfcolumn tag,
but this doesn't work.  I believe it is because I have two columns that need
to have their data elements appear as links.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Nicole