----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Hornbaker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 11:51 AM

Neat idea, but do you really think cfincluding them, perhaps in the
Application.cfm page, would be that heavy? If you turn on Template Caching
in the CF admin, all templates will be cached in RAM, and I would think
that would serve the same purpose and be a bit simpler to implement. I'd
be interested in seeing some performance stats on both methods.