Hey gang,

Some work related things have come up and I have to go out of town. I am
sorry to be missing the meeting tonight as I know that tonight's subject
would benefit me a great deal in my own business. Ron Ramphal tells me that
the meeting room is that one at the far north side of the building on the
second floor of the umkc administration building.

See ya next month.

Bryan LaPlante
816-347-8220
[EMAIL PROTECTED]