From: "Bakken, Kory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 10:11 AM
Subject: [KCFusion] OLE DB

Can anybody help me with setting up an OLE DB Datasource for an Access
Database.  The setup in the Coldfusion Administrator is requiring a
"Provider".  I do not know what to put there, so the connection is failing.

I read that the OLE DB connection improves performance over ODBC, is this
accurate?

Kory Bakken
IT Enterprise Release Management - Tools Team
work  816.559.4801
pcs   816.305.5890
fax    816.559.4862