Our intranet application has trouble handling high loads. The cf service
seems to hang and we have a number of errors that occur repeatedly.

We're  running CF 4.5 on 2 Compaq Proliant 7000 NT Web servers with IIS 4
and NT Sp6.
The database is a Dec Alpha running Oracle 8.1.6.0. We connect to the
database using both the native drivers and odbc connections

The errors we see are:
Oracle Error Code = 0Timeout while obtaining an Oracle connection lock
Oracle Error Code = 0Timeout while obtaining an Oracle statement lock
Oracle Error Code = 24334ORA-24334: no descriptor for this position  SQL =
"various sql statements"

Has anybody successfully eliminated these from occurring?

Luke Templin
Software Eng.
> Sprint PCS - IT AD/CRM Business Dev & Corp. Systems
(913) 906-4928 Office
(913) 219-6301 PCS
(913) 614-1103 Pager