From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Dunwiddie, Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 10:12 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [KCFusion] recordset sql statement

in the debug window, under recordsets, there's a column that shows the
sql
that ran to generate that query. is this an exposed variable that we
have
access to on a page? like in the form of something like
#queryname.statement# or is it restricted to only their debug window and
they're grabbing it off of some connection/stack watch?