Fellow List Members,

Actually, Robert F has been resubscribed. Another list member pointed out
to me that he's a valued member of our community, having helped him learn
ColdFusion, and that his post was not the list spam it appeared to me to
be. A closer look at the website he's promoting,
http://www.EmployersMatch.com/, shows .cfm extensions, so I assume he's
just looking for feedback on a site he has built.

I've apologized to Robert off-list for my hasty action, and now I'm
apologizing to everyone... I'm really not a list Nazi.... just a spam
Nazi. :) (No spam for you... ONE YEAR!)

Seriously, I don't think anyone here is going to get too worked up over
the occasional OT post. I'll wait to hear complaints before taking any
such action in the future.

Ron Hornbaker
President/CTO
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  http://humankindsystems.com
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  w e  c o d e.  w e  c a r e.