Title: Message
I was rewriting the standard 404 type errors MS IIS issues a few months back and wondered about the 502 error also.  I assume it is for bad gateway/proxy systems.  When you setup your network tcp/ip configuration, you specify a gateway to the internet.  This functions as the proxy server/firewall in most companies I believe.

You might have the numbers missing or incorrect on your server, or don't have the correct security permissions.

Wait a few minutes, Robin will probably pop in with the correct answer versus my guess.

Ryan