        From: Daryl Banttari
        Sent: Thu 12/20/2001 7:21 PM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: [KCFusion] CFTRY & CFCATCH

        Hmm... the page should not compile in the first place.

        If you're wrapping entire pages like that, I'd suggest you look
into
        <cferror type="exception"> instead.  You can use any CF tags you
like with
        type="exception" (as opposed to the older type, "request", which
drastically
        limited the available tags.)

        --Daryl