it's hard for me to follow all of your cells and make sure they're all ending right, but I'd suggest you opening it up in netscape, because it looks like you're missing some ending tags. I'm not sure that that's the problem, but definately some things you probably want to fix. In IE 5.0, the images came up fine, and the same on IE 5.5.
-----Original Message-----
From: Don Buck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 4:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [KCFusion] background

I didn't finish the last sentence. You can see the page out at http://www.logostech.ws/arrowtech/return_detail.cfm
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Don Buck
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 4:12 PM
To: CF-List
Subject: [KCFusion] background

Perhaps someone can help me with this.  I am using background images on my <td> tags to give a nice effect.  The problem is, it works fine when I am running it locally, but when I put it out on the server and go to the page, only some of the backgrounds show up.  If I resize, minimize or otherwise cause the browser to re-render the page, they all show up.  Is there a way to cause the browser to wait until all the images are loaded?
Does anyone have any suggestions?  You can see the page out at

Don Buck
(816) 767-9681
Chief Information Officer
ShareValue Inc.