We have been sending e-mail through ColdFusion for
quite a while now.  Today it just stopped working.
After talking with the people in charge of the
Exchange Server they said that our server was set up
with 'open relay' and this was shut off over the
weekend.

The message we are getting in the log files is 'Client
was not authenticated'.

Has anyone experienced this before?  Any suggestions?

We are using Exchange 2000, CF Server 5.0, and Windows
2000 web server.

Thanks,

Chris