What about running a query like this in SQL Ent Mgr.

UPDATE table_name SET new_guid_fld=NEWID()

Now you will have a new Unique GUID on each record, and you can fix your
IDENTITY/INDEX issue.

Thanks,
Robin Greenhagen
President
GSI (GreenSoft Solutions, Inc.)
http://www.gsi-kc.com/

N[      b֧w+^hםo!wR^'p
܆+޲m
Vry&dq.zb{i(ih)>隊[h+--z~"z+:&ޙ+-rzGȨN'rzf~X칻&ޑ*'