More resources for anyone that is interested. Please mention my name so I
will get the coveted referral fee

Bryan LaPlante

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "BRYAN LAPLANTE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 3:49 PM
Subject: Due you know anyone?

Hello,
Just in case you know someone with a testing background( out of work or
looking), I have a need for a few immediately. They must be willing to work
nights and weekends. Must have strong SQL, UNIX, RDBMS, Backend testing exp.
not GUI. Middleware exp. is a preferred skill. This is a contract
opportunity with Sprint PCS. We do pay referral fee's.
Thanks,