I haven't heard who it is. I told Amy at MM we'd be happy to keep hosting
the website and the discussion list, but that our time was so limited
these days that someone else should conduct the meetings.

Whoever it is should contact me, cause I got a box full of goodies from
MM.

Ron Hornbaker
President/CTO
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  http://humankindsystems.com
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  w e  c o d e.  w e  c a r e.