yes, it always adds them to the url, if that's what you're wanting to
accomplish.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Hartwich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 4:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] AddToken = "Yes"

We are using Session variables, but not Client variables.  Currently our
application uses client side (browser) cookies to store the CFID &
CFToken variables in order to keep state.

If we use the AddToken="yes" flag on <cflocation>, is that forcing the
variables to be added to the URL for client or session tracking?  Will
it work either way?  Our concern is that the first few pages of our
website use <cflocation> and may not be dropping the cookie onto the
browser.  We want to force the variables to be added to the URL (either
manually or via the addtoken) and are trying to determine if using the
addtoken will work or if we should just use

<cfoutput>
        <cflocation url="mypage.cfm?CFID=#CFID#&CFToken=#CFTOKEN#">
</cfoutput>

Thanks,
Ryan