I'm using cfwddx to convert a large query to javascript arrays for an
application were using at work, I want to know if anyone had problems with
memory locks,im loading 500+ records, things are fine know, but would I
have problems in high traffic situations?
hope someone ran into this situation

Richard Morrison
Cold Fusion Programmer (SDS),
Schlumberger
  DRILLING SERVICES
P.O.Box 9261, Dubai. United Arab Emirates
Direct: 971 4 306 7127, Fax: 971 4 331 3614
Mobile: 971 50 62 10 869 .
I understand that U.S. trade regulations prohibit certain transfers of U.S.
technology technical data or software to U.S. embargoed states.
I am aware of Schlumberger's Trade Control Policy and the OFS Export
Administration procedures with respect to U.S. embargoed states
and confirm that this transmission does not cause a prohibited transfer of
technology technical data or software.