From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 9:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] CFGRID problems under CF 5

We are trying to move to CF 5.  Many of our pages are using CFGRID.  Under
4.5 there were no problems.  We worked out the issue with the version of the
Java plug-in to get the applet to load.  But the inserts and updates do not
work.  No errors are being thrown.  We installed the patch from Macromedia
that was supposed to solve problems with the control.  Is anyone else using
CFGRID and CF 5?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff Brown

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]