Title: Message
Exactly, we run IMAIL and that is what I would recommend.

--Darin
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jeffrey J. Young
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 11:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [KCFusion] More efficient CF email with attachments

The email list in imail is just a text file. CF could reach across the network, rewrite the list out of the DB and then send the email...

Jeff

When I discussed possible solutions with my boss, he pointed out that the
machine hosting the email server (IMail) is a more powerful device.
Therefore we should find some way to shift the load. He suggested we create
an email list in IMail to include all employee addresses, and send broadcast
messages from the CF server to that list. Unfortunately ColdFusion is not
installed on the email server, so I would have to manually maintain the
employee email list there.