From: Ryan Hartwich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 2:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] Ben Forta is coming to Kansas City!

Kansas City ColdFusion Users,

Ben Forta of Macromedia is coming to Kansas City on May 6 to speak about
new software (ColdFusion MX?).

Enclosed is the meeting announcement with a brief bio for Ben.  Everyone
is welcome to join us, but space is quickly filling up and we can only
take another 10 or so people.  Please rsvp to me ASAP.

Also, we have a few sponsors lined up to supply pizza and handouts, but
with the growing attendance we need more pizza!  Anyone up for a $50-100
sponsorship?

Thanks
Ryan Hartwich, KCFusion CFUG Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]