From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Keith Purtell
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 10:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [KCFusion] ASP vs CF

Robin, you're right, but your remarks are based on logic. My reason for gathering ASP
vs CF information is to deal with the mentality that says "Microsoft has most of the
desktop OS market, so all their software must be the best in the world". It's amazing
how many people think like this. Like you, I prefer an informed decision. Which is why
I'm trying to gather rational information to counter irrational assumptions. Not
disagreeing with you :-)

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and