From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Adaryl Wakefield
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 1:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [KCFusion] help reading a text file...

The only method i'm aware of is to use <cfhttp> then you can execute a query
off  that. Looks like:
<cfhttp method="get"
            url=http://www.yoursite.net/foo.txt (<--should be quotes around
that)
            name="grabTextFile"
            delimiter=",">
Then you can output it just like a cfquery like so:
<cfouput query="grabTextFile">#grabTextFile.columnName#</cfoutput>

Thats straight from the text book. I have not had opportunity to try this in
real life so I can't comment reliably on performance.
A.