Are you a Flash user???  Would you like a FREE copy of Optimaze
(www.file-size.com)?

Ideaworks3d has generously offered a few copies of this software to our
group for promotional and review use.  If you would like a copy of the
software below, agree to the following and its yours:

1)  Show up and participate in an upcoming CF user group meeting.  One
free copy for each of the next 3 meetings will be distributed.

2)  Agree to install and try the software within a month

3)  Write a review of the software and allow us to publish your review
(anonymously if you request) in our newsletter, website, and listserv.

If you would like to buy this software, I will have handouts available
at our next few meetings with product information and a generous 20%
discount code for your purchase.

Ryan

-----------

Optimaze! The ultimate Flash SWF Compression tool CFUG/MMUG offer.
http://www.Optimaze.biz says it all - it's a simple-to-use, yet
incredibly powerful compression and special effects tool, with near
real-time previewing:
. Compress Flash SWF vector graphic files by up to 70%
. The only software for Flash SWF Optimization and Compression
. Incredibly precise control with per-movie, instance and frame
compression
. Stunning and unique vector special effects
. Instant WYSIWYG feedback of compression and effects
. Ideal for creating low bandwidth content for wireless devices