Has anyone had a good local training experience on Dreamweaver MX or
ColdFusion MX in Kansas City?  I saw that a company called "thinq digital"
has training but I don't know anything about the quality of their program.
My company has been burned before by expensive training that didn't provide
a quality program.

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]