From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 4:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] coldfusion mx tags

I recently purchased the MX Studio, but I am not liking the Dreamweaver
MX tool.  I was wondering two things:

1) Is there a way I can place the new ColdFusion MX tags (.vtm files)
into the ColdFusion 5 Studio tag definitions folder. 2)How would I do
that so ColdFusion 5 Studio would recognize the new tags?

Matt Bassham