Title: RE: [KCFusion] file property

In hex edit mode, the files are the exact same as far as I can see, but I still need to spend some more time comparing, but definitely no headers at the beginning of the data. That's why I'm assuming it's something more low level.

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Purtell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 1:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [KCFusion] file property

Is there a section near the top that might be a header containing that kind of information?

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

---