We are having a problem with the CFGrid never loading.  There is no error
message and the progress bar never completes.  There is only a gray
rectangle where the grid should be.   We have applications that were running
fine on 5.0.  When we upgraded to MX, the problem started.  We have applied
the patch that takes care of the certificate expiration and the CFTree works
fine.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Tom Huff
State Street Kansas City

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]