I'm setting up a Windows2000 laptop with CF developer version to work on a project
while at home.
The problem is, this project normally interacts with an MSSQL database only available
inside our
network. I need it to work at home without being connected to the internet, and it
doesn't matter if
I'm using the real data. The only changes I'm planning are in the CF application
templates. Is there
some quick way to duplicate the database setup without installing MSSQL on the laptop?
Maybe have
MSSQL output the relevant databases in some other format that I can load on the
laptop? I've never
attempted this before, so I'm open to suggestions.

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

---