I'd say that's an IE6 bug only, IE5.5 works fine as well as Opera 6
and 7. I also tested it on Navigator 6 and it worked great. My advise for
everyone would be to stay away from IE6 as long as you can. Like Windows
Media Player 9, you either can not back up, or its a pain in the ass to do
so. IE6 is yet another example of Microsoft taking java and changing it into
c# (sharp? who's in charge of naming this?).