Ben & Group,

It would be great if Hal could speak to us in September.  We can probably
use a meeting room at UMKC that can seat 50 or so.  We'll have to make sure
we reserve the projector in advance, and supply our own Ethernet patch cable
to connect to the DHCP in the wall.

Ben, you can work with me on this to set it up.  Ryan 913-317-8350,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

As for meetings in Topeka or Lawrence... Sounds good, but if our recent
attendance is any indication, we will have a very sparse room.  If we can
get a good speaker that will draw a small crowd I am up for it.

Ryan