I've got a very peculiar problem.  I have Windows 2000 with ColdFusion MX.  So far I've only loaded a couple of clients on this new box.   My problem is the mappings are getting totally jacked up.   Here's the CF file:

<cfinclude template="./includes/header.inc.cfm">
<cfset build_menu = "no">
<cfinclude template="/CMSBuilder/pagebuild.cfm">
<cfinclude template="./includes/footer.inc.cfm">

This file should (in theory) get the c:\web\mywebsite-com\includes\ headers and footers.   Unfortunately, as soon as I start IIS, whichever web site gets there first (pulled up) then becomes the one that will display that header/footer combo.   WHY?????   Previously on my other box under CF4.5 it worked perfectly.   It's like whatever site gets picked up first gets that header/footer compiled and then left in memory ?  ? ? ? ?   Does that make sense ? ? ?