Hi Ryan,

If it will help I can attend the UMKC location.

Johnny

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 1:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] OP is AT capacity

Be forwarned, the OP location for tonight's meeting is at 49 or so people
and is at capacity we think.  It will very possibly be standing room only
for people who show up late or haven't rsvp'd for the OP location.

If you haven't decided where to go, we still have PLENTY of room and lots of
pizza at UMKC.

Don't forget, we will be awarding a full licensed copy of Studio MX 2004 at
EACH location!  There are a number of smaller giveaways also.

To review: presentation starts at 6 as far as we know.  Pizza arrives around
6:15.  Presentation is 90 minutes long with Q&A to follow.  This is being
broadcast to roughly 80 groups during our time frame and 170 or so world
wide today.  Guests are welcome to come (preferably to UMKC) and rsvp is not
required but helpful.

If anyone has problems finding the location (and you don't have the map from
www.kcfusion.org to help you), you can call Ryan at 913-579-5260.