From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Justin Hansen
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 10:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] Job Opportunity - Repost

Ryan asked me to re-repost, again. Sorry, I really don't mean to be spamming
the list with this...
Is anyone else getting a "blank emails" from this list?

There is a position or two open in my office. Please do not contact me
directly regarding this position. If you are interested, please follow
company protocol and fax in your resume.

Thank you,
Justin Hansen

Cold Fusion Web Developer/Programmer

Uhlig Communications, Inc. is an advanced-technology publishing company
specializing in variable-data printing.

We are offering an outstanding career opportunity for a Web
Developer/Programmer with exceptional Programming and Application
Development experience. As a Developer, you will take part in the design,
programming, testing and implementation of highly innovative, new publishing
concepts.

Qualified individuals will have 3+ years experience developing ColdFusion
applications. Necessary skills include: CFCs, SQL 2k, XML & OOP. Additional
knowledge of Java and JDO a plus.

Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Must be
team player, able to work independently (manage own work effectively, show
initiative, able to focus and prioritize) but seek assistance readily when
needed. A strong record of delivering projects on schedule is key.

We offer competitive compensation and benefits including 401(k) with
matching and a culture that fosters business and professional growth. We
work in a modern, high-technology office environment, and offer generous
opportunities for continuing work-related education and career advancement.
EOE

Qualified individuals please fax resume to (913) 754-4219.

No agency inquiries accepted.