web-application framework.  Both will be in attendance at our meeting (Ben
recently moved back to KC, and Hal is in town for other business purposes).

Location: Centriq University, 7950 College Boulevard, Overland Park, KS
66210.   Maps available on our website at www.kcfusion.org

Time: Arrive by 6pm, presentation 6-7, Q&A for 15 minutes or so.

Directions to Centriq: Exit I-435 at Metcalf, go south on Metcalf to College
Boulevard. Turn right (west) and go 1/2 mile to Lamar. Turn right (north) on
Lamar and turn left immediately at 110th street. Go 100 feet and turn left
into the parking lot. Park in back of the 'Mid-America Spine' building and
come in the student entrance.

Dinner:  We will adjourn the meeting about 7:15 and depart for Chipolte
(www.chipotle.com) for a casual dinner and networking.  Chipotle - Corp
Woods, 9900 College Blvd, 913-469-6620.  Chipolte is about 1 mile west of
Centriq, across the street from the Doubletree Hotel.  Chipolte serves large
burritos & tacos, Coke & beer.

RSVPs are not required but appreciated, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A $2 donation to support the user group is strongly requested...

--------

Thanks go to Centriq University (www.centriq.com) for sharing their offices