john caron wrote:
Jonathan Blower wrote:
4) Finally on practical note: I seem to remember that someone has
implemented the 360-day calendar using the Java library joda-time?  Is
this code available for re-use?
roland schweitzer has extended joda for 360 day calendar. I am planning to use joda time or its JSR successor in the future, replacing udunits for date/time processing.
To give credit where due, Emanuele Lombardi <emanuele.lomba...@enea.it> actually did the 360 calendar. I did the all-leap and no-leap. :-) I have all three and will gladly share them with anybody that wants them. I did send them to the joda folks, but I did not follow up to see if they went into their source tree.

ROland