Dear Karl and Jonathan

I think this proposal looks fine.  As I don't think there are likely to be any
more comments about this name, depth_below_geoid (m) is accepted for inclusion
in the standard name table.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment                          Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre    Fax: +44 1235 446314
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory     Email: alison.pamm...@stfc.ac.uk
R25, 2.22
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.