Dear CF mailing list,
     We would like to draw your attention to the approaching deadline for
registration to the workshop on "Metadata for air quality and atmospheric
composition" in Dublin, Sept 5-7, 2012. Registration will close on Friday, 31
Aug., end of business. If you intend to participate in the workshop and have
not registered yet, please do so urgently by filling the form at
http://cop.nilu.no/Registration/tabid/10710/language/nb-NO/Default.aspx.
     In the meantime we have published an updated draft agenda and a couple of
metadata templates on
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Air_Quality_Metadata_Workshop_Dublin_2012.
Please also consult the "Background material" page at
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/ADN_Standards .
    Looking forward to meet you in Dublin! (... and don't forget to bring 60
Euros in cash ...)
Best regards,
Martin Schultz and Leonor Tarrason

PS: ** THIS IS THE LAST MAIL YOU RECEIVE ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP! IF YOU WOULD LIKE
TO RECEIVE FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS OR INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORKSHOP OUTCOMES,
PLEASE REGISTER AT THE geo_aq_...@fz-juelich.de MAILING LIST!  **

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich