Dear All,

I totally agree with Philip concerning the canonical units for the proposed
Standard Names.

Cheers, Roy

From: CF-metadata [cf-metadata-boun...@cgd.ucar.edu] On Behalf Of
Cameron-smith, Philip [cameronsmi...@llnl.gov]
Sent: 22 December 2012 02:35
To: Andreas Hilboll; cf-metadata@cgd.ucar.edu
Subject: Re: [CF-metadata] Proposal for standard names: tropospheric trace gas
column amounts

Hi Andreas, et al,

All the std_names seem to follow existing patterns.

As mentioned in my previous email, I think the units should be mol/m2 for
consistency.

Best wishes,

      Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith, p...@llnl.gov, Lawrence Livermore National Lab.

This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only. NERC is subject
to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the contents of this email and any
reply you make may be disclosed by NERC unless it is exempt from release under
the Act. Any material supplied to NERC may be stored in an electronic records
management system.