Both these questions are about the boilerplate text, everything else seemed
fine to me.

In the sentence below, there is a typo "the a".

> It must have a coordinate variable or scalar coordinate variable with the a
> standard name of X to supply the threshold(s).

And in use, do I understand correctly that a coordinate variable (presumably
dimension 1?) with standard name X (in this case,
lwe_thickness_of_precipitation_amount) conveys the idea of the threshold value?
So setting lwe_thickness_of_precipition_amount to 2 cm means the overall
variable has a threshold of 2 cm? (It just seems like a _threshold at the end
would be much clearer, so I'm just making sure I understand.)

John